Internet Babies (Issue 1)

The once was a girl. 
Who lived in the sea.
She didn't have to go all the way to the loo just to pee.
Her life was wonderful and free. 
Until one day, her pet crab decided to flee. 

fin


                    That is not the story I am about to share with you today on this here blog.

I enjoy taking self-portraits and wanted to extend the narrative. And so I created a short story about babes who live on the internet. Yes, the babes are me but they really aren't ME!

Its really just an exploration of lewks using setting and make-up and through this I created a lil story.

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think via comments x














Images taken by my fav : Cathrine Makgati
Make-up; styling; concept; art direction etc by me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 9

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 14