LOL GET OUT OF MY PRESENCE!

Creating short films in my room has become my favourite past time. My process is so amateur and makeshift, I've incorporated it into my overall visual aesthetic.I have grown to love this about all of my work. Making do with spur of the moment ideas and very little equipment or editing skills. Usually I'm just bored and looking for a creative outlet and end up with something I can share.

One of my resent Shorts, 'Lol Get Out of My Presence' is pretty awkward and playful (much like me I guess). It looks at how social anxiety feels when one is placed in uncomfortable, awkward social situations. I have been in so many, so many stories to tell. This was basically the perfect summary. 

Its hardly literal, really cute and soft but hints at something beyond the kawaii aesthetic. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 9

How things tend to feel.