Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 2


Floating Reverie's //2WEEKS Residency

HEY MTV!!
WELCOME TO MY CRIB

OOPS! Didn't realise we were rolling already!
Oh, I forgot hehe, the camera is always rolling.
Anyway:
My parents saved all their Bitcoin after lyk the Bitcoin crash crisis and got me this planet.

Anyone who H8s Crocs should just leave.
Crocs are the future, literally! One day they are gonna make rockets and planes out of the same stuff they make crocs out of. Makes sense cause all that comfort in that really long ride to everyone’s personal planet, you know?

I’m currently working on my antennas. So I know what happens on earth and on my planet at the same time, like bye CCTV

Hehe
Xxx
K bye




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 9

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 14