Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 3

Floating Reverie's //2WEEKS Residency

HEY MTV!!


WELCOME TO MY CRIB

This is my home. 
If you know me you know how important this space has been to my growth and personality.

My family and I moved here when I was in grade 1. A cute house with yellow walls, huge windows with wooden window frames,  and the biggest yard I had ever seen. It was something I had seen in storybooks, a small cute house with lots of trees, a little hill and a lemon tree. It instantly became a space where I could explore. My imagination grew and there was enough space for all my ideas and fantasies. As I grew older it became a space where I would isolate myself, it felt safe and nothing else peaked my interests( even if they did, it felt like too much effort leaving). I started noticing the things I always loved about it and started documenting myself in the space. History repeated itself, my imagination grew and I became even more attached. I haven't stopped exploring, I think it is magical. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 9

Hey MTV Welcome To My Crib: Episode 14